Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will code in c, cpp ,csharp, java and python for u

I will code in c, cpp ,csharp, java and python for u












About:

I will write programs for you in: 
  • C++
  • C#
  • Python
  • Java


I have expertise in the following computer science concepts :

  • Advanced Data Structures
  • Advanced Algorithms
  • Artificial Intelligence
  • Computer Vision
  • Object Oriented Design
  • Functional Programming
  • Filing
  • Exception Handling
  • Commenting and Documentation
  • External Libraries and Packages
  • Cross Platform programs
  • Efficient Programming
  • Clean Code
  • Database Designing and Schema
  • Graphical User Interface

I will design databases in following languages:
  • MySQL
  • SQL server
  • NoSQL

Furthermore, I also built Web Apps and Websites in the following languages:
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • Javascript
  • Bootstrap
  • JQuery
  • AngularJS
  • NodeJS
  • Java EE
  • Php
  • Yii 2

    I will be willing to teach you how the programs are working as well and concepts of computer science. Just inbox me before ordering so that i can schedule myself accordingly. For large projects, you can contact me for pricing.

    Thank You. Im new to fiverr and hoping to have a wonderful experience!
  • Reviews


    delsg43:Great work. Very responsive and attentive to detail.

    s_a_wahab:Excellent buyer. Very keenly interested in his work and great communication skills

    welly1100:Outstanding Experience!

    s_a_wahab:Great buyer

    hectorma:Great quality work from seller. Did the job in less time than contracted.\n


    No comments:

    Post a Comment