Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will provide you one microsoft project training video

I will provide you one microsoft project training video












About:

For $5, I will send you one Microsoft Project Training Video.  See list below.  These were recorded using MS Project 2013 but will work with Project 2016 as well!

For $25, I will send you all 18 videos.  This is basically 3 hours of training that will show you step by step the most efficient way to develop, maintain, and then report from a project schedule using Microsoft Project.

The steps within these videos align directly with the Time Management Knowledge Area of the Project Management Institutes (PMI); Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).

#   Name
1   Intro
2   Set Up
3   Activity Sequencing 1
4   Activity Sequencing 2
5   Activity Resource Estimating
6   Activity Duration Estimating
7   Schedule Development
8   Critical Path Analysis
9   Creating a (Time) Status Report
10   Effort Estimating
11   Adding Material Resource
12   Adding Contingency Reserve
13   Creating Cost View
14   Inspecting Resource Allocations
15   Creating a Baseline
16   Navigating a Schedule
17   Maintaining a Schedule
18   Reporting with Microsoft Project

For the duration of each video, see picture attached.

I personally created these.  See my profile and the video in my other Gig below to learn more about me

Reviews


nikhint:Rich is worth his weight in GOLD! I like his style of teaching!!!

weller34:Always a great experience for me!!!

johnp1:excelllent

weller34:A great communicator. Would love to work with this person again!!!

miketwayne:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment