Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will make you a library with all the basics function and more, everything that you needs

I will make you a library with all the basics function and more, everything that you needs












About:

Hello everyone, David here and I'm going to solve your programming problem, I'm a Computer Science student, If you want a good quality work on time, I can help you any time and hope make you a library (Data Structure) totally personal and with all the basics functions and more !, as an example of my work look at the pictures and noticed of the results, codes, and a little taste of one library with more than 2000 code lines, everything with efficiency and documented in your language, I speak spanish, english and french. Everything will be delivered with the correct documentation and explained if you want, I work with C and C++ languages and I have complete domain of:

  • POO paradigm 
  • Estructural paradigm
  • Templates
  • Data Structures 
  • System Calls
  • Dinamic Programming
  • ADT (Abstract datatype)
  • Lists, Queues, Stack, Trees, Graphs
  • Backtracking

I have also a special pricing if you have projects in mind, if you are interested please contact with me and we'll talk 

/****************** DETAILS *************/
Please contact with me before offering to discuss the details of the price, this will depend of the complexity of the problem.

NOTE:
Total refunds if there's any problem

Reviews


johnnycheng:This man help me fix the project problem in 3 hours, very nice seller!

deivbid:Good comunication, honest and friendly :D

zdenkobrazda:Wanted a source code and report and all was good. Very quick work!

deivbid:Good client, good communication, good bussiness

zdenkobrazda:He's a very honest and nice person, he put 100% effort into satisfying my order.


No comments:

Post a Comment