Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will provide a set of unit tests before closing the service

I will provide a set of unit tests before closing the service












About:

Engineer with over 8 years of experience. Worked in different industries and learning new technologies but also developing my own personal projects. Have experience coding in Java, C++ 11, Python, Web Services, and integration with many APIs (Discord, Google AdWords, Analytics, TD Ameritrade, GDAX, etc).
Located in Boston MA and probably in a future will found my own company.
Also, in case of big projects, I can work on it with a team of professionals engineers (I provide the team).

About the gig:
- Java or PHP programming
- Integration with different API
- Depending on the API, I would need credentials from the buyer or I can use test accounts if it is available
- I will provide source code or final jar
- Instructions in case the buyer requires it
- The output could be discussed depending on your needs.
- Time starts running once we agree what requirements will be developed


Please contact me before purchasing a service, so we can discuss and agree what you actually need.

Thanks,

-Dave

PS. Se habla espaƱol.

Reviews


henalon:Great to work with, also helps with bugs unrelated to the project. Recommended !

dbt_services:great experience and challenge!!

bobv777:This guy is excellent. Works hard to get the job done! I would highly recommend him.

dbt_services:thank you Bob. I hope we can do more business in the future. Please let me know.

h9kage:great services


No comments:

Post a Comment