Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will make robust electron desktop apps

I will make robust electron desktop apps












About:

Do you need CROSS-PLATFORM Desktop application for your website? I make it in ELECTRON, with my best skills of ROBUST and OPTIMIZED approach. Do contact me for more information's and I will let you know with my skills.

Reviews


nevwilkinson:Great working with Ali, easy to communicate ideas and concepts and delivered a great end product.

alifambo:It was wonderful working with Nev, he is very easy to understand and work with. Wish to work more with him.

cp9302:As with previous work the seller was extremely fast and exactly what we asked for. The communication was fantastic and flexible. Will definitely return to this seller for application development in the future!

alifambo:Thank you so much :) It means a lot :)

markusrd:great job!!


No comments:

Post a Comment