Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will create software in c sharp or vb

I will create software in c sharp or vb












About:

I can create following type of software. I will create software with OOP concept & i know how to integrate Database with it.

1) Billing System
2) Inventory System
3) Data Entry
4) Some repetitive task you do always(Like Renaming file,Sort File from one folder to another)
5) Your Requirement

If you have any other software source code and want to do some changes or want to update it , i also do it.

I can also help you to do assignment and projects.

Reviews


lsyzay:Very nice and friendly seller, very patient as well. Will update me constantly, making sure everything is up to my expectation. Trustworthy and amazing work. Thank you!

adroajordan:An amazing seller who helped me with my work and communicated with me!

adroajordan:Fantastic work! Helped me when I really needed work to be done

adroajordan:Fantastic work, responded quickly and did the perfect assignment

chieflets:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment