Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will code your java coding,projects

I will code your java coding,projects












About:

Over two years of pure coding experience working on university. I have best code quality ,fully commented and meaningful explanations.

I am JAVA developer with 3 years of professional experience in java.
I am a computer Engineering undergraduate student in university of Peradeniya.

SO WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?

  • Professional programs on your specification
  • Solutions to your Assignments/Projects
  • Source Code

OUR EXPERIENCE?

  • Java
  • MySQL

I can create any desktop app. They can be connected to databases by MySQL.

Reviews


tanmoy17:nice working with you again!! will come back in the future!

nadunpriyankara:nice work with buyer

mudassarsaddiq:Amazing to work with would recommend and work with again.

nadunpriyankara:Great work with buyer, Expects to helpful again !

tanmoy17:He is an amazing guy, was very fast with delivery and his work is of high quality! Great communication skills and I will certainly come back to work with him again!


No comments:

Post a Comment