Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will do bash programming and development

I will do bash programming and development












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Greets
I can develop bash scripts to fulfill your automation needs and  I can fix issues in your bash codes.


  • Network Data Collection
  • Field Data Collection and formatting
  • Log Processing
  • System Monitoring
  • Database Import /Exports
  • API connectivity
  • Emails Automation
  • Database Parsing /Formatting
  • Custom Triggers
  • Storage Planning and Backups
  • Load Monitoring

Or any other code according to your requirements.

Reviews


vinaymishra:After having worked with a number of different vendors, I can definitely say that Techson has been the best service provider I ever worked with on Fiverr. He understand the concerns of the client and delivers exceptionally good end results and that too before time. I highly recommend his services.

techson:Outstanding Experience!

brianacourt:Outstanding Experience!

techson:Outstanding Experience!

andelind:He is a magic man when it comes to scripts. Quick and responsive!


No comments:

Post a Comment