Sunday, February 2, 2020

Develop C Sharp And Vb Dotnet Desktop Application











About:

Thanks for visiting my gig. I am software develper with extensive knowledge of the core concepts of C, C++ and C# programming. I will ensure that the program meets your needs.



I can assist you with:

✔ WinForms or Console applications

✔ WPF applications

✔ Windows services

✔ Libraries you can use in other projects

✔ Websites (neither ASP.net nor PHP)



I have experience in following tools and technologies:

  1. Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015
  2. WPF
  3. WinForms
  4. WinRT
  5. UWP (Windows 10)
  6. And several more.


I have a habit to write well-commented and formatted code for the clients and other developers to easily understand. I will also provide you instructions to run and debug the code as well, if needed. Developing bug-free programs with high performance and usability is my first and foremost goal.



Looking forward to creating a fantastic program for you.



Note: 
Kindly contact me before placing the order, so that we can discuss the specifics of your program. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment