Sunday, February 2, 2020

Create Desktop Application In C Sharp











About:

Hi, My name M waqar



I hope you are doing fine and are in the best of your health. I will help you in programming languages. 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Feel free to place order with confidence~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Programming Languages:



  • C#
  • File Handling
  • Database
  • Object Oriented
  • Desktop Application
  • Web Application
  • Microsoft SQL server
  • Flat design
  • Custom border design
  • Custom design
  • Cloud services
  • Application with google data
  • Data management
  • Email Softwares
  • Auto Bots
  • Selenium
  • Cross Platform


Why choose me ? 



  • Flexible with my time just in . 
  • Believe in quality not quantity. 
  • Organized and neat with my work.


 Thanks:

 waqar

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment