Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create a cross platform desktop application

I will create a cross platform desktop application












About:

Would you like a custom cross platform application made for you?

I create custom cross platform and responsive applications based on your needs and wants.

If you choose me to create your application, I will provide you with fast responses and work with you closely to ensure you receive a great product that you'll enjoy using.  

I work primarily with the following:

  • HTML/CSS
  • JavaScript
  • Sqlite3/MySQL
  • Node.js
  • Electron

The amount of functionality includes ranges from small processing to full scale processing based on the package selected. Databasing is included in all packages.

*Testing and an admin page are included in all packages.
*Will fix bugs for free if found after product delivery.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment