Monday, August 27, 2018

I will develop professional programmes and softwares

I will develop professional programmes and softwares












About:

Hi, 

I am an expert Programmer with vast experience in C++ ,C-Sharp and Java Programming.
I will help in topics like:
  • DataBase
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • Object Oriented Analysis and Design
  • and more
And for your comfort:
  1. I provide unlimited revisions for you complete satisfaction
  2. I can work on any  C++ compiler starting from Dev C++ to Visual studio C++.,Java ,C#,Sql
  3. I can help you in  completing your simple logic programs to complex structured projects.
  4. I comment out all the code so that you get a good Idea of what's going on
  5. I will teach you the basics used in the code. 


I provide

  • Codes for linux
  • Codes for Windows
  • Codes for MAC
  • Lectures relating your topics
  • Teach you the core concepts of programming
You can look at the pakages i offered for you. If you dont know which one is perfect for you just contact me so that we can look at your project and come up with a custom offer just for you.
Best Regards,
logo__king Programmers
Programming Language

    Reviews


    super_logos:High Recommended Programmer+++++

    logo__king:High Class Experience

    super_logos:High Recommended Programmer+++++

    logo__king:High Class Experience

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment