Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will work on python related tasks and projects

I will work on python related tasks and projects












About:

I am an expert python developer that have keen interest in deep learning. Moreover, doing text mining and data analysis is my stronghold. I have more than 3 years of experience in python development. I love to face new and exciting challenges which helps me progress as a developer. 
I guarantee that you won't be disappointed, if you acquire my service. 

My expertise are in :

1) Data Structures (specially in handling/playing with lists and dictionaries in complex algorithms).
2) Data mining.
3) Data cleaning.
4) Data Analysis.
5) Web Scrapping.
6) Automation scripts.
7) Core programming concepts. 

How makes my work is different:

1) I like to complete challenges quickly. 
2) Systematic, clean and easily understandable code.
3) Non plagiarized code.
4) Give complete customer satisfaction. 
5) Deliver before time. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment