Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will develop custom windows software

I will develop custom windows software












About:

Hello,
Thank you so much for visiting my gig.

I develop all kinds of windows software programs for personal use, business use, automation tasks.
My applications run on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Projects I deliver are efficient and fully optimized.
I write and speak fluent English.

I have three packages for you, please feel free to contact me so i can best guide you which package can give you best value. I can also make a personalized package for you specifically.

Additionally, i can create database applications, network applications, graphics applications as well.

Cordially,
Good Day and Happy Shopping!

Reviews


ryan6was:Very Good! Excited to work together again on future projects!

sherrysid08:Amazing experience, very nice person. Thank you so much.\r\nWould definitely love to work with you in future.

softflex:another great working experience with this seller . will hire him again during my projects :) \nThanks Buddy

sherrysid08:Clear requirements and fast execution. Back to back projects.\r\nThanks, would love to work in future as well

lilmama8761:more good experience with him


No comments:

Post a Comment