Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will help you with c plus plus, c sharp and c tasks

I will help you with c plus plus, c sharp and c tasks












About:

Hi!
If you have any problem in C++, C#, C, then I am here to help you. I have more than 3 year experience in Desktop application.

I can
  1. Write code
  2. Fix bugs
  3. Design algorithms
  4. Write pseudocode

Projects I have done:
  1. Library Management System 
  2. Bus Management System
  3. Inventory Management System( Computer Hardware Store)
  4. Inventory Management System (Point of sale)

Please Contact me be before ordering so we can fix budget...!

Reviews


muhammadraghib:Best experience ever!

muhammadanees00:wonderful experience

mirjansher:Anees have done the task professionally. He delivered more than he promised. Highly recommended.

muhammadanees00:Awesome experience

mirjansher:I am impressed by Anees's work. His work was professional. I recommend him.


No comments:

Post a Comment