Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do your c, cpp, java, aspdotnet, razor page, angular js coding

I will do your c, cpp, java, aspdotnet, razor page, angular js coding












About:

Hello and Welcome My Gig.

I am Professional C, Cpp and Java Developer. I have vast Experience in Developing Desktop Applications and Making Assignments and Projects in
  • Java 
  • C
  • C++ 
  • AspDotNet
  • C#
  • Razor Page
  • Scripts
  • Angular JS

Skills 
  • Write Code snippet in C, CPP and Java Language
  • Advance Programming
  • JDBC Connectivity
  • GUI Swings
  • MVC Pattern
  • Developing of Application (Libary Management System ,Calculator..etc ) and Game ( Tic-Tac-Toe , bounce....etc )
  • FULL Integrated Applications with .exe for Windows and .dmg for MAC Users
  • and Much more

If you have any Query just inbox me i am just an Fiverr away..!!

Reviews


jonbnewzealand:Excellent to work with, prepared to go over and above to help achieve the outcome needed!\nReally knows his stuff, excellent English, and very trustworthy.\n\nReally appreciate you sticking to the deadlines and promises you made.

mubinslab:Outstanding Experience!

fbeach73:very helpful with my question about a fairly basic macros, did job within 24 hrs and gave me explanation within hour or asking!

mubinslab:Outstanding Experience!

jonbnewzealand:Excellent to work with, prepared to go over and above to help achieve the outcome needed!\nReally knows his stuff, excellent English, and very trustworthy.\n\nReally appreciate you sticking to the deadlines and promises you made.


No comments:

Post a Comment