Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will clean 5 of your gamemaker scripts and make them run more smoothly.

I will clean 5 of your gamemaker scripts and make them run more smoothly.












About:

I have over 5 years experience in gamemaker studio and will do my best to help make your game run the smoothest.

In my gig i can offer you the following:
- Inspect your object and find out why it is not working.
- Fixing the problem in your object i have found.
- Export your game to windows or android.
- Optimize/clean your code.
- Add a mechanic to your game.

see my other gig if you want a full game created.

Reviews


ssauronn507:Great, as always!

otmedia:Always fun working with you on your project

jmsiefer:This guy knows his stuff. Perfect work, every time! Highly recommended!

otmedia:Great person to work with, looking forward to future projects.

jmsiefer:Did exactly as requested. Will certainly use his services again. Great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment