Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create a desktop app using windows forms, C# and MS SQL Server. I am very good at desktop app

I will create a desktop app using windows forms, C# and MS SQL Server. I am very good at desktop app












About:

I am good at Windows Desktop App development i have been working for last two years using C# and SQL server database. I will provide you quality work will develop your custom app using my skills. I will be in touch with you for support and future amendments in your application.
Applications will be
  • User Friendly in use.
  • Fast and responsive.
  • Easy to use.

Reviews


jbcapitalgroup:Amazing Job! \nI plan to use imagicboy for my business in the future :)

solracarevir:I bought this gig and got my money's worth. Very patient and client oriented. I would hire him for future work.

imagicboy:This guy is very expert in sharing his requirements he makes one clear what he wants and in return he gets as he expects.Looking forward to work with this guy again and again.

solracarevir:This seller should have 6 stars on all the criteria!! Offered a real client care environment provided at all time. Very patient and trustworthy developer.

imagicboy:great guy to work with. very good to convey his requirements in detail. I would love to work again with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment