Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will develop mql4 expert advisor and indicator for mt4 platform

I will develop mql4 expert advisor and indicator for mt4 platform












About:

I'm doing Software Engineering. I turned to Forex Strategies Automation for about an year and half and It seems interesting to me.
I started developing Strategic Indicators and Expert Advisers for MT4 trading platform for about 11 months.

I ensure you that I will develop your Expert Adviser or Indicator according  to your desired Strategies and Specifications.

I will Value Customer Satisfactions a lot and give you unlimited Revisions Even after Order Completions until you are satisfied with the product you Ordered.

Must discuss your Requirements with me in inbox before purchasing this Gig...

I am not responsible for your loss of money if you did not discuss requirements and directly purchase this gig....

Some of my previous profitable Robot that I have developed for my clients

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/57fc9f5b79

Regards Umair Ahmed

Reviews


gbemisolabadmos:seller is very professional and considerate

umair1611:Good Client, Love to work with you in some real project.

dechenlau:Excellent Communication

umair1611:perfect client.

jhamp1993:Extremely good and exactly as I requested!


No comments:

Post a Comment