Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do your unity work

I will do your unity work












About:

Please send me a message before ordering any of my gigs so that we can discuss your project requirements and consult on how much time would I need to complete your task.

I can work on any Unity3D project that you already started and got stuck, or don't feel like continuing on by yourself or make a brand new project that you describe from scratch. I can also teach you stuff I know about Unity. I can also fix any bugs you encountered in your project.

Reviews


kwiplimited:Brilliant! Done exactly what I asked.

branimirkostic:Great communication skills, was easy to uderstand what was requested from me. It was a pleasure working with him!

dudtjq97:Great person, easy to talk to and love to work with him again :)

branimirkostic:It was a pleasure working with you, hope we will work on something again. :)

vikasati:Very detailed review. Thank you for listing out cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment