Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will help and make any vr, 360 and ar games in unity 5 with you

I will help and make any vr, 360 and ar games in unity 5 with you












About:

When Using Unity 5 I can make any game to a Virtual Reality game.

This includes most VR headset. HTC VIVE, Oculus rift and mobile VR are included.

Below stand what I can do:
  1. Make a game or app in Unity 5
  2. Make VR, 360 and AR games
  3. Convert existing Unity 5 games to VR and AR
  4. Give advise how to use VR, AR and 360
  5. Test 360, VR and AR games and repair them
  6. Make professional Documentation

Whats stands below is what can't do:
  1. Make any games for the Iphone or test an apple product
  2. Design games, I don't have enough designing expertise

Please contact me before ordering anything so I can assure you if its possible.
The 3 offers above are starting prices.
Feel free to ask if you have more questions.

Reviews


perrran:as always outstanding service and delivery.

jordimeije:Outstanding Experience!

jeolcx:Excellent! Thanks :)

jordimeije:thanks for the job!

perrran:exceptional performance


No comments:

Post a Comment