Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will help on ms visual studio related assignment

I will help on ms visual studio related assignment












About:

NOTE:
Please send me a message before placing an order so I can better estimate the time and cost.

Just let me know what exactly you want and when you want , leave the work up to me and its party time for you!

100% satisfaction guaranteed or 100% money refund.
I have a vast knowledge in C# (c sharp) and Oracle 11i, also MSSQL and ASP.net;  written over many large/ middle scale projects from 2007 (8+ yrs exp). 

Delivery will be include source code + functionality which discussed

Delivery Specification

a. Two days after delivery service (without new requirements)

b.  Unlimited revision with in the development period.

c. 100% user satisfaction- money back guaranteed.

d. One day user training through any massaging system/ communication.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment