Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will provide professional services with full of integrity

I will provide professional services with full of integrity












About:

Software Engineer for over 5 years. Can Easily accommodate with different industries and fast ability of learning new things. I am Have the ability to develop and implement new projects ideas and build confidence among people.

I can carry on every of your IT project, programing issues, project estimations as well as any analytical techniques. I can work alone to deliver your products/services, but I am excellent when working with a team of professionals.

Not only that I have specialized in these areas,

  • Project management skills
  • ORACLE 9,10,11G and MySQL administration
  • Collaboration tool in software development
  • Programming Language: JAVA, GWT, JSP, PHP, HTML, JAVASCRIPT, Webservice Restful, Android, Angular-Js, NodeJS
  • Database Management System: MYSL, ORACLE 9i, 10-11G, SQL SERVER, MySQL
  • Frameworks amp; API: MyEclipse, Eclipse, GWT, Visual Studio, Zend Studio, Zend Server, Spring, Struts, Cordova, Hibernate
  • UML Skill
  • Artificial intelligent
  • Software Architecture design
  • UI/UX design
  • Agile/adaptive environment knowledge
  • Data analysis and Business Analysis

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment