Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will code an entire project in Java or C#. GUI or DB tasks included.

I will code an entire project in Java or C#. GUI or DB tasks included.












About:

Please let's first discuss the requirements before placing an order.

For small tasks that take no more than 3 hours, please order the Basic package.

I will create programs for you to take a maximul grade at your faculty.
I can write code for desktop applications but also for web development projects.
The programming languages I know for desktop applications are Java and C#.

In JAVA my fields of expertise include :

- Basic Programming Tasks
- Small to medium math problems
- Basic OOP assignments
- GUI Programming
- Network Programming
- DB programming with MySQL/SQLServer or Oracle XE

I can also write C# code with GUI.

For small tasks that take no more than 4 hours, please order the Basic package.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment