Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will develop a bot software or automation script

I will develop a bot software or automation script












About:

**PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER.**

I have 5+ Years of experience in Automation and Performance engineering and have automated 500+ complex business flows so i can surely automate any task of yours.

I will create a bot or automation script for both Windows and Web Applications or Both Combined.

I can automate all your complex repetitive task like :

  • Form filling and submitting.
  • Creating bulk files with dynamic data.
  • Exporting and analyzing web data.
  • Data processing on windows application.

AND MANY MORE..

I will mostly prefer to automate your task from back-end and if its too complex than will automate via front-end.

For this i will create an user friendly tool/EXE application which will get desired input from you if any and perform your task in less time.
I focus more on improving the performance and response time of my created application.

I usually help in setup of my application on you desktop and giving a demo via Team Viewer.

Reach out to me and will provide the best possible solution for your task.

Reviews


shishirdutta:Excellent Service.

ketangaikwad:Great Experience :)

markkinnebre989:Working with Ketan was great!! I will definitely use him again.

ketangaikwad:Thanks for your kind words :)\nit was really a very difficult task to develop the Instagram Bot.

rn_2442:Very professional!


No comments:

Post a Comment