Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will code an awesome unity game for you

I will code an awesome unity game for you












About:

Hi,

I am a certified unity game developer and have 5 years plus working experience with unity engine, I've worked on many corporate projects and can provide industry standard optimized game for both desktop and smartphone platforms,

I'm a programmer but on demand, i have a team of great graphic designers and game programmers and music composer, hope I can make your great idea come to life and put a smile of joy on your face.

You will get:
- Well Documented and industry standard code
- Windows or Smartphone optimization as requested
- All assets and scripts 
- Any addition or update will be provided in future upon request

Don't worry about the gig price, If you have a small bug to be fixed, well I can send you a custom offer of 5$, Also, depending on complexity and work necessary for your game the price can be anywhere from 5$-5000$, Hope you understand.

Feel free to contact me and ask me anything, I'm a friendly person, Please, don't order before consulting with me, prices will vary on complexity and time it will take for me to make.

Thanks.

Reviews


munirsultan362:Good man and pro

nixonok:Loved it :) Best buyer to work with ever :)

munirsultan362:very fast and professional

nixonok:amazing buyer, thanks a lot :)

aritone:Highly recommend this seller for any type of programming!


No comments:

Post a Comment