Monday, August 27, 2018

I will develop computer vision, deep learning, machine learning

I will develop computer vision, deep learning, machine learning












About:

I can help you build/train/develop machine learning application. With my 4 years experience in machine learning and deep learning field, robust ML/DNN model result is a must. 

Mostly use Nvidia DIGITS to train the model

for example
-object detection and recognition
-augmented reality and virtual reality
-object segmentation
-etc


I have my own Deep Learning training PC, and I thought I can help anyone who needs deep learning models for your company or research purpose.

Installed ready to use framework/lib:
-Tensorflow
-Caffe
-DIGITS
-cuDNN
-CUDA
-OpenCV

I can help you develop deep learning application from computer vision to NLP. Send me PM if you need any custom service or quotes.

Reviews


dayerking:Very fast and high-quality work! Highly recommended.

fai_wind:thank you very much

daverosen5:Did a great job and was on time with all needed.

fai_wind:thank you

fanda88:exllelent work thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment