Saturday, February 22, 2020

Create A Small Software To Automate Your Daily Tasks











About:

Many times you may be doing repetitive jobs like calculations, formatting or data processing manually which if there was a software for doing the same would save you lot of time. I love to automate jobs and would like to offer my service for you. Just let me know your requirement and I will create a small app. I will provide complete assistance on how to use the software.



Important : please contact me with your requirement before you accept this gig. If the work is more than the amount of this gig, I will create a custom offer for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is amazing. This is my second order!! Thanks

Seller's Response:

Seller delivered in just a few hours and was exactly what I needed. He asked all the questions upfront and it works perfectly for what I need. Will definitely use again.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the excellent work! Speedy and definitely worth the price. Highly recommended! 5 star for you :)

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment