Saturday, February 22, 2020

Create Your Desktop Applications











About:

I will develop your desktop applications. I can develop platform independent software. I can also do your programming related assignments the right way. I will develop using java, C/C++, C# etc. The code will be completely documented so that you can understand my code. The code will be neat and clean and I strictly follow object oriented concepts (oop). I can work with different DBMS's like MySQL, Sqlite etc. I will provide the executable file along with all the source code files. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast, available and very competent developer. Perfect delivery. it was a pleasure to work with him.

Seller's Response:

Precise work as always

:

Even I learn from this guy sometimes.

:

My goto java GUI developer!

:

It is a nice experience to work with yaboimavyp




No comments:

Post a Comment