Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will help you get free bitcoin with sites autobot

I will help you get free bitcoin with sites autobot












About:

I made an automatic Crypto Currency game bot. I works on just about all the major free crypto currency game sites. You can set your own strategy's to win free crypto or use the settings that can be easily loaded into the bot, and are accessed in the drop down preset menu.  You can log onto the game sites claim your free bitcoin and use the bot to generate free money. You can even put in the Hash and Seed from the sites to help not lose, bypassing the cheating the sites do. For some sites you can also put in the API to manipulate the games in your favor right from the bot. Give it a try everyone likes free crypto and free Bitcoin. The software took me months to get the coding right, so now I'm sharing it but due to it being software I still have a business to run.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment