Friday, August 3, 2018

I will develop any desktop application you want

I will develop any desktop application you want












About:

Desktop

A form based application with modern user interface.


Console

A basic command line program, ideal for quick problems solutions, web scraping and others requirements.


Service

A extended develop for networking and servers tasks.


Library

A dynamic link library (dll) for those whose need a specific functions in a box.

Reviews


tsuprojects:The only trusted programmer I've ever known here on Fiverr. He's a legit programmer. Was able to revise his work on time. Once again, kudos to EnnerPerez!

ennerperez:Excelent client

tsuprojects:Very well done! He delivered it super fast and he was able to provide revisions. I recommend this programmer, he made my project very professional. Good man @ennerperez.

ennerperez:Excelent

paulkris:Once again, very impressed with the work done.


No comments:

Post a Comment