Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create modern looking low poly video games styles including shooters.

I will create modern looking low poly video games styles including shooters.












About:

Hey there! I'm a highly experienced Unity developer who has shipped on itch.io, a game selling platform before. I have used unity for several years and I am an expert in:

  • Physics Movement
  • Transformation Movement

  • VR Video games
  • PC Video games

  • C# Code

  • Low Poly and Med Poly graphics
  • Collisions

  • FPS games
  • Platformers
  • Level-based games
  • Sandbox games
  • Mission Based Games

Please could you supply me with the kind of game you would like and any other info! If you would like to include concept art or pre-made models and textures, please feel free to do so!
I will create the following game types:

  • Shooters
  • Runners
  • Puzzle
  • VR
  • and RPG

If your required game genre is not listed above, just contact me and see if I can do it for you!
The game will have a professional splash screen consisting of the Unity Logo, My Logo and You Logo. 
I may not be able to make a full game as large as a AAA game in the time allowed, but I will try and finish as much as possible. The game will be the Minimum Viable Product, which is an industry term that means The Game is publish ready and can be developed further.
Feel free to ask any questions!
Have a great day, I hope to hear from you soon!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment