Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do java programming for you

I will do java programming for you












About:

Hi, my name is Omore and I am working on Java development last 5 years, I am hard working, self motivate and very energetic programmer. I will provide you best service with reasonable price.

I will provide you following services if you need anything feel free to come inbox.

1. Develop Custom Java applications.
2. Console Base Java applications (OOP, Data Structure, Algorithm etc)
3. Java Swing applications (Both custom Build GUI and Built-in GUI)
4. JavaFX applications (using FXML)
5. Java JDBC (MySQL,SQL,Derby)
6. Java Web Applications (jsp/servlets)
7. Fix Bugs (any type of bugs/error)

Happy Coding.

Reviews


waytoohot87:Good quality work. Excellent and prompt communication. Works very hard to provide you with the work you actually need. Polite too.

mromore:very nice buyer.\n\nthanks

teecat40:very good

mromore:very nice buyer.\n\nthanks

mlmbiz:Great to work with and delivered on time and as promised. Very knowledgeable.


No comments:

Post a Comment