Friday, August 24, 2018

I will develop erp pos gst billing financial software

I will develop erp pos gst billing financial software












About:

My services include development and deployment of financial software like ERP and Point Of Sale POS software for all kind of market around the globe.
my software are already working in 12 countries and in 10 different languages.
My system will have all the requirements that you need. let me know what you need and if you want to see the sample and portfolio of the project.
hey i have a pos sale management and inventory control system included in the software but it has been developed using java but its super secure and works on the windows mac and linux too. recently

For Indian other GST supporting market we have special project that include latest GST tax system implementation option.

regards vtech.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment