Friday, August 24, 2018

I will give you access to my bittrex bot

I will give you access to my bittrex bot












About:

I am a full time crypto trader and market analyst.

I place 1,000's buy/sell orders per week on several different exchanges.

For this gig, I will send you access to the tool that me and my cohort use to scalp.

I’ve been successfully trading with the Bittrex version of the bot for a few months.

It’s not magic, but it definitely gives you an advantage over other traders.

How does it work?

The tool is incredibly simple: It buys and sells alt-coins.

That’s it.

You set the amount of profit you wish to take, your stop-loss, and the amount of btc you wish to trade.

After you press the "pump" button, the bot will place a buy order.

As soon  as your order is executed, the bot begins watching the movement of the market.

A text display shows you how much profit/loss you are incurring in REAL-TIME!

Once the bid price is higher than your profit point, the bot will place a sell order.

You can also pull your profit early if you like. Simply click the "sell" button.

This is by far the most user friendly tool on the market. 

The most important key to success is a good selection of coins and solid strategies.

I can help with both of those as well.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment