Friday, August 24, 2018

I will write professional code in Cpp, C, assembly, with complete comments and clear writing style

I will write professional code in Cpp, C, assembly, with complete comments and clear writing style












About:

I am software developer with 4 years of professional experience. I am a computer science graduate and I specialize in the following programming concepts:
  • Lists
  • Graphs
  • Stacks
  • Trees
  • Projects
    • Algorithm Designing

I have very good knowledge and experience about:

  • OOP
  • Data Structures and Algorithms
  • Software Engineering
  • Data Bases
  • Machine Learning
  • HCI

Programming can include:
  • Loops
  • Selection Structures
  • Input-Output
  • Pseudo-code/ Flowcharts
  • Arrays: 1D, 2D, 3D
  • Functions/Methods
  • Pointer/References
  • File Handling
  • Encapsulation
  • Polymorphism
  • Composition
  • Inheritance
  • GUI applications
  • Management Systems like hotel management,bus reservation, hospital and University
  • Generic Programming

Moreover following services will be provided:

  • Solve problems.
  • Fully Commented code.
  • Delivers on time.
  • Maintenance after delivery.
  • provide help via Team Viewer.
  • Fast response time.
  • provide output screenshots.
  • Documentation FREE(for small project).
  • Help & Consultant
  • Teach your code step by step.

My services are 100% satisfaction based. If you feel interested then you can contact me any time.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment