Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will build an invisible I i i build a desktop key logger for you

I will build an invisible I i i build a desktop key logger for you












About:

Are you willing to have a simple key logger software which is invisible when it runs, which sends key logs to a remote address of your choice, you found the right place. I'll build this for you.

Please Note this before ordering this gig.

-  Contact me before placing an order.
-  I'm not responsible in any case for what you will use the software I build for. 
-  I build this software on Windows OS only. You are responsible for the OS or the device on which the software will run. 
- I will fix bugs related to running the app on your device for 3 days after delivery. 
- You are responsible for providing the remote endpoint to which the software communicates key logs.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment