Friday, August 3, 2018

I will do any task program or python project

I will do any task program or python project












About:

Hi, I am Hammad Fahim and i am a computer science graduate.I have a very good understanding of data structures and design and algorithm concepts. I can do your projects within the time frame. I specialize in the following components:

  • Python Dictionary
  • Python scraping
  • Python tasks
  • Python data structures
  • Python file I/O
  • Python GUI
  • Python graphs
  • Python matplotlib
  • Python numpy addon


Moreover following services will be provided:

  • Solve problems.
  • Fully Commented code.
  • Delivers on time.
  • Maintenance after delivery.
  • provide help via Team Viewer.
  • Fast response time.
  • provide output screenshots.
  • Help amp; Consultant
  • Teach your code step by step.

My services are 100% satisfaction based. If you feel interested then you can contact me any time.

Reviews


trapnut84:He is a very honest seller. I like the fact that he worked around the clock to have my gig delivered on time, and he communicated well too.\nI will definitely contact him again, and yes i recommend him to anyone out there.\nThanks man for the good job.

alfasur:amazing work.

alfasur:Outstanding work

andrew881:Amazing service, went above and beyond to ensure that my requirements were met. Extremely friendly and helpful, spending extra time to make sure that the program worked on my system, 10/10 would recommend and purchase from again!

lucynaszuba:He is very helpful and professional


No comments:

Post a Comment