Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will frenchly do your c java golang python web scrapping stuff

I will frenchly do your c java golang python web scrapping stuff












About:

First of all Inbox me before placing any order.

Who am I ?
I'm a french professionnal IT developer. I have a master degree in computer sciences and work since 2016 as a consultant for major companies.
I'm specialized in Artificial Intelligence, backend software, scripting, sys admin... but I do websites and chrome extensions on my spare time.
I'm a new seller and I need the buyers trust so I will do the best for you.

What I propose to you:
I can teach you some stuff, correct your program, help you improve your programming skills, or develop a program adapted to your needs.
I will do any (small to industrial projects) programming projects in 
  • Bash
  • C Language
  • C++ Language
  • JAVA Language
  • Python
  • Golang
  • Web (Angular 4, JQuery, HTML, CSS)
  • Unknown languages with more time

I can deal with student topics:
  • Oriented Object Programming
  • Pointers
  • Functions
  • Loop
  • Design Patterns
  • Data structures
  • Relationnal databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, ...)
  • Algorithms
  • ...

I can deal with industrial topics:
  • Docker
  • Cloud technologies (AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
  • Scalibility
  • Performance testing
  • Unit testing and code coverage
  • Server administration
  • UX Design
  • Consulting

Don't hesitate to ask for my help, I'm a cool guy :)

Reviews


slamzee:Quick and inventive. Great to work with!

hideoaki:Super great programmer

arthurgustin:Second gig with hideoaki, it is a great overall experience !

hideoaki:Understand the requirement in detail. Great suggestion for what to do and what not

arthurgustin:Great client ! He knows exactly what to be done, and is also well organized.


No comments:

Post a Comment