Friday, August 24, 2018

I will make sure to provide quality products with 100% buyer satisfaction.

I will make sure to provide quality products with 100% buyer satisfaction.












About:

Hi, I'm skywalker, at your service. I have more than 5 years experience in software development. Currently is an undergraduate at a reputable university in sri lanka following BSc ( Engineering ) in  Computer science. I'm fluent in these programming languages,

  • Java SE & EE
  • PHP
  • Python
  • JavaScript 
  • any other language ( if you willing to give day or two to learn :) )

Not only that I have specialized in these areas,

    • Basic Python Console  Programming
    • Basic Java  Console Programming
    • PHP and Java based web applications
    • OOP
    • Entity Framework
    • Design Patterns
    • Third Party Tools
    • GUI  & Console Based applications
    • MultiThreading Programming
    • Data Structures and Algorithms
    • Data Bases
    • Machine Learning

If you need web application or any other desktop application, I'm the perfect person for your job. 
I will assure to provide quality software for a reasonable price in a short time period. Most importantly, I will make sure to build you the perfect application for your need.

Please contact me before ordering. Thanks 

Reviews


toyonder:It was looking good at the start but has several errors and issues. The game still doesnt give case ammount and lets you select the same case multi times

ghumansk:Seller is professional. On time delivery and fulfil the needs of the project.

tktheskywalker:great buyer. !!!

mufix_geek:Very reliable. Excellent Service. I gave the job at the last minute, he finished it within the timeline. Stayed with me to clarify everything till I said it is done. Will recommend 100%

tktheskywalker:Great buyer !!! really helpful and cooperative, Easy to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment