Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create python applications and projects professionally

I will create python applications and projects professionally












About:

I am experience python developer with 4 year experience in python. I do data analysis using python which has become common in today's working environment. I offer several services in this category:

1. Web Scraping: Using BeautifulSoup for HTML parsing and other tools to mine data from the web.
2. JSON/CSV: Data extraction and filtering from CSV and JSON files.
3. Data extraction from streaming APIs: I extract data from web APIs using python and related data mining tools.
4. Save data to Object Databases: This includes firebase, sqlite, and MongoDB.
5. IPython books: I will do data analysis and create visual representation of data with IPython noebook.
6. Selenium web driver for python

Also, if you want a bot in python, I will create one for you.
Regards
Saad Waqar

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment