Monday, May 28, 2018

I will develop a bug free and stable desktop application.

I will develop a bug free and stable desktop application.












About:

I'm Muhammad Usama a passionate and self motivated full stack developer and IT consultant. with more than 4 years of experience in providing business solutions.
Just take a step and write me anything regarding your requirement for any application and I will provide you best of the best solution.


 Console Applications
✔ Windows Form Applications
✔ Windows Presentation Foundation Applications (WPF)
✔ Microsoft Foundation Classes Applications (MFC)
✔ C# Library 

By-Products which you'll get free with my services

✔ Application based on SOLID principals

✔ Modular application which you can use in other projects
✔ Professionally designed application on GoF patterns
✔ Free support after delivery
✔ Clean and maintainable code with proper comments
✔ Non Functional Requirements
✔ 5$ for 60 minute work
✖ Requirement Change (If there is requirement change you have to place another order) 

(Please discuss your application with me before placing order)
I am well experienced with C# and can handle simple to complex projects.

Reviews


we1532:You read my mind!\nI wanted to tell you that you add a new window - and you did it by yourself.\nAmazing!\nAs always professional work and a great deal of knowledge!\nSo great to know that there is people that can and want to help you and dedicated to to task.\nThank you again.

usamaakram:Thanks ton... :)

we1532:My goal was to get a programming work done professionally and fast.\nThe work was done ahead of time, which is a good example of professionalism and dedication.\nUsama Akram is a man of great knowledge, he understood the task instantly.\nThe communication with him was fast and proffessional.\nI will recommend his servises to other people.

usamaakram:It's my pleasure to work with the buyer. Thank you so much for your appreciation :)

we1532:You read my mind!\nI wanted to tell you that you add a new window - and you did it by yourself.\nAmazing!\nAs always professional work and a great deal of knowledge!\nSo great to know that there is people that can and want to help you and dedicated to to task.\nThank you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment