Monday, May 28, 2018

I will design and develop any visual basic application

I will design and develop any visual basic application












About:

Hi, Thanks for visiting my GIG.

My name is Farhan Basheer. I'm an IT student and part time freelancer.
First of all, I would like to give you a brief review of my educational career. 
I'm currently doing Bachelor degree in Computer Science. 
Along with my study, I've done many projects related to CS.

I'm good in programming I know various Computer Languages like C, C++, C#(.NET), Visual Basic, HTML5, CSS3, PHP, JavaScript, I have also done some work on Unity 3D tool. I know Wordpress. 

My Final year project was about School Management System Using C#.Net plus My SQL.
I've built this project from scratch. Currently, this project is running in a well-established school.

My team (we also work as a Team) is also working on two projects.
1) Student management system(using HTML,CSS,PHP) for a University.
2) Dynamic Website for a telemarketing company.

We're currently 15 members in the team. 
We hope that we can extend it with your help. 

You can Ask any question anytime. You can also ask for the proof of our previous work.
I will respond within 10-15 minutes. 

Thanks Again for stopping by.
Looking forward to your reply. 
Have a Great Day.

Farhan Basheer.

Reviews


salvation:5 stars for effort

uniquedesign_01:what a great person.very patient. very good experience.

ahmed028:Great work! Very responsive and professional. Outstanding Experience Recommend to everyone

uniquedesign_01:Thank you for your great review. It's very nice to work for you again.

baiksa:I paid the money for a simple visual basic app, he received the order and waited until the time is over, and then he send me a screen shot of the document that I sent it to him. Doing that, he closed my order and received the money. He refused to cancel the order since he didn't do anything! I tried to get my money back but he is still refusing!


No comments:

Post a Comment