Monday, May 28, 2018

I will program a simple or complex vb net program for you

I will program a simple or complex vb net program for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">22 years experienced software engineer and programmer at your service.. I worked with some of the biggest clients around the globe.

**** IMPORTANT:  CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THIS GIG, FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN AUTOMATIC CANCEL ***

I will help you resolve your programming problems or help you program a simple
Windows app. Price estimation will depend on complexity of the system.  I can do about anything as i am very good at what i do..

Please submit your request before ordering so i can analyze it .

some demand might cost only 5$, some other more..

Just make sure your request is clear and precise

Reviews


fabzippo:Most experienced programmer I've come across and a great guy. Quick, reliable, stress-free. Highly Recommend

ezekielzzz2014:Thank you sir.. a pleasure to help you

z100zz:gooooooooooooood Creative work\n

maxoes:Outstanding Experience!.........very quick turn around.....

ezekielzzz2014:thank you sir


No comments:

Post a Comment