Saturday, May 19, 2018

I will do cpp, java, php, csharp, android programming

I will do cpp, java, php, csharp, android programming












About:

Hi there!
This gig offers you my services in programming languages like Java, C++, C#, C and PHP etc. I will provide a quality work.

My skills are:
  • Java Programming
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • GUI based applications
  • Console based applications
  • Data Structures 
  • Database integration into any application
  • Custom programs and applications

My Aim is To:
  • Provide  High Quality Work 
  • Good looking and Attractive GUI
  • Provide Complete Running Code 
  • Provide Complete User Satisfaction
  • Provide Simple and Understandable code 

Feel free to contact.
Price can be negotiated depending on the projects.

Please contacts me before placing the Order!

Best Regards,
shahmdkhan

Reviews


coolandsweet:The seller is good.

shahmdkhan:Great buyer.

coolandsweet:The seller is good.

shahmdkhan:Great buyer.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment