Saturday, May 19, 2018

I will create a telegram bot for your business needs

I will create a telegram bot for your business needs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Whether you need a bot that holds basic conversations with different users or a bot that gives your business niche a boost in sales and makes your business stand out among competitors ,i have a solution for your needs,telegram bots. 

Here are bots that i have developed:

  • @Cryptoscrow_bot - This a free and fast bitcoin wallet along with a decentralised bitcoin exchange and escrow service.
  • @ktitradingbot - Welcome to KTI TRADING . Our Goal is to empower next generation of Investors.
  • @ArashToys - for  http://www.ArashToys.com.
  • @tspacebot - used to buy electricity tokens in kenya.

I will try to keep the list updated with bots that are working .I also decided not to post airdrop/bounty bots here since most of the airdrops only last a few weeks.

There are two different services that i offer on this gig and they include:
1.Development of  bots using telegram bot API e.g the bots that i have posted above.
2.For the 2nd one basically....

Is automating your telegram account to act like a bot.

All bots are developed with Python programming language.

Pricing depends on complexity of developing the bot.

Please contact me before placing any order. 

Reviews


benjamin504:Great job !

kiurire:excellent

benjamin504:Great guy. Communication perfect ! Superior results !

matty223:great service, nothing to complain about 5/5, would come back.

markdoc10:Excellent very professional and friendly service.


No comments:

Post a Comment