Monday, May 21, 2018

I will develop any csharp application and design

I will develop any csharp application and design












About:

I studied Computer Science and Engineering and I am practicing as a software developer. I will develop your desktop /android applications with my five years of cognate experience in application programming.

The following are my area of expertise
  • C
  • C++
  • C#
  • Android
  • MS SQL and many more

Here are some of my area of Inclination to coding.
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • Data Structures and Algorithms
  • Software Engineering
  • Databases(MS Sql, My Sql, Postgress)
  • Machine Learning
  • Concurrent Programming

Please feel free to contact me for business or further discussion.

Reviews


ultoking:Fantastic Seller!

adeto300:Thank you man.

markushermann:Really good service for a good price. WIll order from him again soon. He's awesome! Thanks for the good service!

adeto300:It is always my pleasure to put smiles on the faces of my buyers. I am happy because you derive satisfaction in the programming task I delivered. Not just solving your problem but as well providing added services that is beyond the scope of job description. Thanks Markushermann

walegreat:Always on time


No comments:

Post a Comment