Saturday, May 19, 2018

I will create a windows program for your need using c sharp

I will create a windows program for your need using c sharp












About:

I have over 10 yrs experiace in C Sharp windows forms. According to your request i can create a handy simple windows forms program ... Ex: Student Registration System, Sticky Note Software, Network Share Monitor Software Network Communication Testing Program

Reviews


rickyramon:Working with Menaka was pleasant and enjoyable. I informed him of what I needed for my web app, and he and his team went above and beyond my expectations. Being a beginner developer, what I was going to do was much much more simple, but I’m glad I turned to him to help me. I truly recommend his services to ANYONE requiring coding and development!

menakacol:Thanks for the great comments..respect you for your patience, genuineness. \r\nThanks a lot..! Cheers..!

shantynawas:That's very excellent working. Really recommended.

menakacol:Genuine Gentlemen. Thanks for the patience. Best of Best. Cheers.!\r\n

merkerd:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment