I will develop modern desktop and web application
About:
I am new on Fiverr but highly experienced/professional software developer having more than 18 years of development experience in desktop application development using VB6, VB.NET, C#, and web development using ASP.NET, VB.NET and C#.
Short Description of Experience/Knowledge
- My Development Career was started in 1990 using Basic/Quick Basic and then switch to Object Oriented Programming, when Microsoft launch Visual basic 2 in 1992.
- MS SQL SERVER 2000-12, ODBC, ADODC
- Reporting Technologies (Crystal Reports, Telerik Reports, SQL Server Reporting).
- Ability to design secure encrypted data protocols/system to prevent any type of hacking.
- Development of Biometric Authentication Systems.
- PC Based Voice / Fax Mail System and Auto attendant systems.
- Development of 2 Way SMS communication Systems.
- Integration of (PABXs) Digital Equipment included billing system development.
Previous Projects:
- Telephone Cost Management System
- School Automation system
- Inventory Management System (IMS)
- Academy Software
Note:
Please contact me for
any custom software development, for any sample of my previous
projects can be shown on request.
Reviews
mani54:He was in constant communication with me to ensure he got my project absolutely perfect, which he did. I would highly recommend to all of you. If I could have given 10 stars I would . Thank you again UREDGE for developing the perfect Software for my business !!!
uredge:Dear it was also great working with you. thank you.
mani54:He was in constant communication with me to ensure he got my project absolutely perfect, which he did. I would highly recommend to all of you. If I could have given 10 stars I would . Thank you again UREDGE for developing the perfect Software for my business !!!
uredge:Dear it was also great working with you. thank you.
:

No comments:
Post a Comment