Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will develop web scraping tool for twitter

I will develop web scraping tool for twitter












About:

NOTE:
Please send me a message before placing an order so I can better estimate the time and cost.

Just let me know what exactly you want and when you want , leave the work to me and its party time for you; you will double your profit!


100% satisfaction guaranteed or 100% money refund.

I have a vast knowledge in C# (c sharp) and Oracle 11i, also MSSQL and ASP.net;  written over many large/ middle scale projects since 2007 (8+ yrs exp). 

Delivery will be include functionality which discussed in a executable file on Windows OS any given version. ( Installation package will be given)

Delivery Specification

a. Executable file on windows OS which will function as per the user specification with in 7 days (Without source code and period is for basic requirements).

b. 2 days after delivery service (without new requirements)

c.  Unlimited revision with in the development period.

d. 100% user satisfaction- money back guaranteed.

e. One day user training through Skype/team viewer/joinme.

Reviews


lgskver:Outstanding Experience!

cyberxservice:Outstanding Experience!!!

lgskver:Outstanding Experience!

cyberxservice:Outstanding Experience!!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment